Parkfield Bluegrass Festival 2021 has been cancelled. Stay tuned here for updates.
Out of care and concern for the health and well being of our attendees, bands, volunteers, vendors and Parkfield residents, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2021 Parkfield Bluegrass Festival. Based on the latest guidance from public health officials and the state of emergency declared in California, it became clear that we should not hold our festival in May.
Our Festival Director, Dave Swartz, and the Varian family tried to find an alternative date in October but multiple obstacles and scheduling conflicts made that option unviable. Consequently we will not hold a festival in 2021 and will focus our attention on our 2022 festival, date to be announced.
All tickets purchased for the 2021 festival will automatically transfer to the 2022 festival, date to be announced.
If you would like to request a refund, please provide the email and name used to purchase your tickets by clicking on this link.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty. Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
RAIN OR SHINE --- NO REFUNDS!
|Full Festival Pass||4||$95.||$105.|
|3 Day Pass||Thu.-Sat.
|2 Day Pass||2 consecutive||$75.||$85.|
* Each pass includes an equal number of nights of camping
** Early Bird tickets must be purchased by 3/8/2020
|Single Day Pricing||No Camping with Single Day Tickets|
|30 Amp||$100.||Pool Field Sites|
|20 Amp||$80.||Café Field S,W, & Park St. Sites|
|10 Amp||$70.||Café Field H, Lodge Field, & Community Center Sites (10 Amp sites - Low power usage - No A/C or high power device)|
Electrical Hookup rules
- No daisy-chaining
- Electric sites are pre-assigned spaces.
- Electric hookups are GFI protected. You are responsible for your units’ GFI compatibility.
- Early Bird Discount on Multiple day tickets ends March 8th, 2020
- $5 refund with appropriate ID at festival gate for BMSCC, Seniors (62 years and older) and Military-Active Duty.
- Only one discount per ticket.
- Discounts apply to Multiple Day Tickets Only
- KIDS 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder!
- You can buy tickets for the Parkfield Bluegrass Festival 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...up until midnight on Sunday, April 29, 2019. After that, you just drive to Parkfield and pay at the gate with cash, check or credit card.
Camping and Early Arrivals
- Camping beginning Wednesday May 6th, 2020 with Multi-Day Festival ticket purchases
- No Early Camping / Arrival before Wednesday, May 6th, 2020
Click here to learn more...
Please Be Aware
- Do not plug in to any facility on-site power sources
- CAMPFIRES: Sorry – No Open Fires or any open burning, including camp, charcoal and cooking fires. Propane stoves & heaters are OK. Please be very careful.
- PETS WELCOME: Pets are welcome, but not in the audience area. They must be kept on a leash, quiet & under the owners control at all times. Festival staff reserves the right to have unruly or uncontrolled pets removed from the site.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE