Mail order & Online ticket sales open Thursday January 16, 2020.
Read below for more information, or to order by mail.
TICKET SALES LIMITED IN 2020. Our festival has grown substantially in recent years. To avoid overcrowded in the audience and camping areas Mulit-Day Tickets and Saturday Day Tickets will be limited in 2020. We suggest you purchase your tickets early.
|Full Festival Pass||4||$95.||$105.|
|3 Day Pass||Thu.-Sat.
|2 Day Pass||2 consecutive||$75.||$85.|
* Each pass includes an equal number of nights of camping
** Early Bird tickets must be purchased by 3/8/2020
|Single Day Pricing||No Camping with Single Day Tickets|
|30 Amp||$100.||Pool Field Sites|
|20 Amp||$80.||Café Field S, W, and Park St. Sites|
|10 Amp||$70.||Café Field H, Lodge Field, & Community Center Sites (10 Amp sites - Low power usage - No A/C or high power device)|
Electrical Hookup rules
- No daisy-chaining
- Electric sites are pre-assigned spaces.
- Electric hookups are GFI protected. You are responsible for your units’ GFI compatibility.
- Early Bird Discount on Multiple day tickets ends Sunday March 8th, 2020
- $5 refund with appropriate ID at festival gate for BMSCC, Seniors (62 years and older) and Military-Active Duty.
- Only one discount per ticket.
- Discounts apply to Multiple Day Tickets Only
- KIDS 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder!
- To purchase ONLINE: select from the options in the form above, click on this link or the orange and gray Brown Paper Tickets button at the top of this page.
- To purchase BY MAIL: Please your list of desired tickets and quantities postmarked no later than Monday, April 13th 2020, to:
BMSCC Parkfield Bluegrass Festival Tickets
PO BOX 332
Grover Beach, CA 93483
Attn: 2020 Tickets
Make check payable to: BMSCC
- Include: Name, Address, Contact Phone & Email. If ordering electric hookup, please list your top 3 campsite choices (Click to review map with site reference numbers). They are assigned based on availability when the order is processed.
- QUESTIONS: Please use our contact form or call the ticket information line: 805-994-0929 and leave a message.
Last Minute Ticket Sales
- Once mail order & online ticket sales have closed, tickets are still available at the main gate.
- To purchase last minute tickets, please come to Parkfield venue & purchase with cash, check or Visa/MC.
Camping and Early Arrivals
- Camping beginning on Wednesday, May 6th, 2020 with Multi-Day Festival ticket purchases
- No Early Camping / Arrival before Wednesday May 6th, 2020.
Click here to learn more...
Please Be Aware
- Do not plug in to any facility on-site power sources
- CAMPFIRES: Sorry – No Open Fires or any open burning, including camp, charcoal and cooking fires. Propane stoves & heaters are OK. Please be very careful.
- PETS WELCOME: Pets are welcome, but not in the audience area. They must be kept on a leash, quiet & under the owners control at all times. Festival staff reserves the right to have unruly or uncontrolled pets removed from the site.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE