TICKET ORDERING WILL OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON on Thursday January 16, 2020 at 6am PST.
Early Bird Discounts end Sunday March 8th, 2020.
TICKET SALES LIMITED IN 2020. Our festival has grown substantially in recent years. To avoid overcrowded in the audience and camping areas Mulit-Day Tickets and Saturday Day Tickets will be limited in 2020. We suggest you purchase your tickets early.
ONCE TICKET ORDERING IS OPEN, ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE WITH THIS FORM:
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
FESTIVAL HELD THURDAY (5/7/2020) to SUNDAY (5/10/2020)
RAIN OR SHINE --- NO REFUNDS!
|Full Festival Pass||4||$95.||$105.|
|3 Day Pass||Thu.-Sat.
|2 Day Pass||2 consecutive||$75.||$85.|
* Each pass includes an equal number of nights of camping
** Early Bird tickets must be purchased by 3/8/2020
|Single Day Pricing||No Camping with Single Day Tickets|
|30 Amp||$100.||Pool Field Sites|
|20 Amp||$80.||Café Field S,W, & Park St. Sites|
|10 Amp||$70.||Café Field H, Lodge Field, & Community Center Sites (10 Amp sites - Low power usage - No A/C or high power device)|
Electrical Hookup rules
- No daisy-chaining
- Electric sites are pre-assigned spaces.
- Electric hookups are GFI protected. You are responsible for your units’ GFI compatibility.
- Early Bird Discount on Multiple day tickets ends March 8th, 2020
- $5 refund with appropriate ID at festival gate for BMSCC, Seniors (62 years and older) and Military-Active Duty.
- Only one discount per ticket.
- Discounts apply to Multiple Day Tickets Only
- KIDS 18 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult ticket holder!
- You can buy tickets for the Parkfield Bluegrass Festival 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...up until midnight on Sunday, April 29, 2019. After that, you just drive to Parkfield and pay at the gate with cash, check or credit card.
Camping and Early Arrivals
- Camping beginning Wednesday May 6th, 2020 with Multi-Day Festival ticket purchases
- No Early Camping / Arrival before Wednesday, May 6th, 2020
Click here to learn more...
Please Be Aware
- Do not plug in to any facility on-site power sources
- CAMPFIRES: Sorry – No Open Fires or any open burning, including camp, charcoal and cooking fires. Propane stoves & heaters are OK. Please be very careful.
- PETS WELCOME: Pets are welcome, but not in the audience area. They must be kept on a leash, quiet & under the owners control at all times. Festival staff reserves the right to have unruly or uncontrolled pets removed from the site.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE